Senior Manager, Business Development
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Our strategic business development team is hiring a new Senior Account Manager, Strategic Partnerships who will oversee a book of enterprise, executive level relationships with key media partners. This role will focus on managing and scaling established partnerships.
This person will work on strategic projects with various stakeholders and teams across the organization to deliver results in a fast paced environment. You will be adept at negotiating and communicating with both internal and external teams. You will develop deep relationships with partners and grow accounts in a high-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You will lead technical integrations, design custom marketing solutions and experiences, and optimize digital marketing campaigns. This role requires a detail-oriented problem solver, able to deliver results on tight deadlines.
- Assume revenue and margin responsibility for a set of existing strategic partnerships, serving as their internal and external advocate
- Build strong, consultative relationships with partner accounts, from working teams through executives, traveling to their offices and meeting with them on a regular basis
- Scale partnerships and meet revenue and margin targets in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-visibility business unit
- Provide support and manage day-to-day activities of existing accounts; reporting, performance feedback, billing reconciliations, campaign setup, testing, etc.
- Work with creative, product, engineering and business unit teams to design and launch custom integrations on partner sites
- Effectively and professionally represent QuinStreet and its products
- 3-6 years of experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Hustle, a strong work ethic, and a desire to win are an absolute must!
- Sound persuasion and negotiation skills; ability to build trust, rapport via telephone and email
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Demonstrated experience attaining or exceeding sales quotas
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to prioritize activities appropriately to maximize results
- Strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision
- BA/BS degree required in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications or related field
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.