Senior Product Manager
QuinStreet is looking to hire a dynamic Product Manager to help us build a best-in-class products. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for creating the product strategy and leading the team to deliver a finished product. This person will work closely with the Account Management, Implementations, and Engineering teams to develop scalable solutions for existing and new partners. You will manage a small team both directly and indirectly and have direct exposure to senior management. We are looking for someone who is analytical, smart, able to execute, and has an optimistic, work hard, play hard mentality.
- Manage the design and delivery of new features and existing product improvements underlying a best-in-class technology platform
- Work across teams to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the Account Management team optimize and grow portfolio by ensuring product design reflects the goals of our external clients and partners and help the team continually improve our lead generation product.
- Responsible for running various analyses to determine areas of focus, projections for management, and client and partner growth opportunities.
- Be the product expert and representative in discussions with external partners
- 4+ years of previous experience in product management
- Be an exceptional communicator (written and verbal)
- Have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and a great degree of comfort with numbers
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Must be able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and can independently prioritize tasks given business drivers
- Very well organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Have a good track record with taking ownership, a “can do” attitude, enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Have a strong interest in consumer marketing and understanding what makes people transact online
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.