Call Center Analyst
At Modernize (a QuinStreet division) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
The Contact Center Analyst will be accountable for analysis of all metrics revolving around the homeowner conversations with our agents. The analyst will help drive quality, conversion, and profitability positively. Modernize Home Services’ contact center communicates with millions of homeowners annually and is looking for the right person to help achieve a first-class experience for homeowners and contractors alike.
- Evaluate current processes, documentation, reports and improve upon to meet ongoing goals and objectives.
- Identify trends and educational opportunities and relay findings accordingly.
- Evaluate agent performance jointly by collaborating with Quality and Operations manager in Philippines. Communicate with supervisors and provide feedback needed to properly document agent and campaign performance. Assist with trend reporting to identify best practices and development areas.
- Attend and participate in calibration sessions for all departments when needed.
- Communicate directly and regularly with member of management staff in Philippines
- Prepare and present metric review meetings and reports using a variety of informational sources (database, five9 reporting, Tableau) for varying audiences including upper management and agents
- Establish an on-going process to maintain an even and consistent delivery of evaluations and feedback utilizing the tools and reports available.
- Optimize performance scorecards and create reporting and dashboards
- Synthesize actionable insights that drive performance of call center agents and management. This includes gathering requirements, assisting in the design and deployment of deliverables (including individual, team, leader, and departmental scorecards, call audits, and leadership dashboards) as well as needed action plans.
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Math, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of working experience with analytics in a contact center
- Experience with contact center automated dialing platforms; strong preference for Five9
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge call monitoring technology including speech analytics, preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge in excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Macros is a plus)
- Proven experience in improving contact center programs
- MySQL experience, preferred
- Tableau experience, preferred
Modernize (a QuinStreet division) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.