Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
As a QA Engineer, you will design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation. You will also participate in QA function of the web platform.
- Design test plans, write test cases, and review functional requirement documentation
- Participate in QA function of the web platforms, including Systems and Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance and Load Testing, Compliance Testing
- Design and create automation test cases to perform QA tasks such as system integration, data validation, load testing and performance testing.
- Make decisions in day-to-day operations, proactively raising issues with managers when necessary
- 2-4 years of experience in the field of IT with focus on QA and testing of web-based applications and REST APIs.
- Experience in writing SQL complex queries (MS SQL Server), Database testing.
- Basic Knowledge of developing Java in Selenium Web-driver & Experience in Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium-WebDriver.
- Experience in using tools like JIRA, SVN, Perforce, Git.
- Good experience in Functional Testing, Black-Box testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing and Ad-hoc testing.
- A keen analyst with thorough understanding of requirements, translating them into test cases and driving their execution.
- Extensive experience in Client interaction, Requirement Gathering, Issues Clarification during entire SDLC and deriving the Test Scenarios/Conditions based on the Requirements.
- Professional experience in deriving Test Scenarios and designing manual test cases.
- Experience in generating test data and preparing weekly status reports, Test Estimation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines individually and as a team.
- Interacted with client to have a better understanding of functionality
- Develop Test Strategy, Test Plan and Project Estimation and review with Business Team.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks
- Ensuring timely delivery and timely communication of status reports and test reports to Business team.
- Strong troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.