Vue.js - UI Developer
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is seeking an experienced UI Developer with experience working in a service-oriented architecture, both designing and building services and websites from the ground up. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, building experiences for QuinStreets’ Point of Sale Financing business line. An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this fast-growing team. You should have experience with scaling code and services to handle high-volume traffic and many concurrent users, stay current with the newest online technologies and make recommendations on implementations. You will work closely with back-end engineers to understand, design, and contribute to our APIs and build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions adhering to front end best practices.
- Contribute high quality, production code for our products security, reliability, availability and scale
- Determine the best implementation that will meet the design of the Systems Solution Architect
- Work with Vue.js and MySQL to design, develop and debug Web applications
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements
- Participate in design discussions with business users, Solution System Architect and engineering teams
- Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and business users
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis
- Integrate back-end services with Vue.js based front end needs
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- 5+ years of software development experience, including Object Oriented design and Vue.js Development
- 3+ years hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- 3+ years of experience in building database-driven applications and Web sites
- Understanding and demonstrated adaptation of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Experience in Vue.js development frameworks is required. Previous experience with Code Igniter is a huge plus.
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace as well as great sense of humor is always appreciated
- Knowledge of REST API (Nice to have)
- Experience with Android / iOS mobile app development (Nice to have)
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.