Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Put your creative and technical skills to good use in a fun, innovative, and inspired web development team in a successful online marketing company.
QuinStreet's vertical publishing team produces high-quality direct marketing displays for high volume publisher websites across a broad range of industries and website technologies. An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this fast-growing team.
We are looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic .NET Web have experience working in a service-oriented architecture, building services and SaaS products from the ground up. This person should have experience with scaling code and services to handle high-volume traffic and many concurrent users.
- Interpret design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionalities
- Contribute high quality, production code for our products security, reliability, availability and scale
- Determine the best implementation that will meet the design of the Systems Solution Architect
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that platforms are designed with operability
- Create simple and performant APIs and services based on multiple underlying data sources
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- 3 + years of experience with web API
- 3+ years of building modern web apps using the latest design paradigms (MVC, MVVM, SPA)
- 3+ years of working with Microsoft.net including ASP.net and SQL Server development technologies, including Visual Studio, IIS, and Windows Server.
- 3+ years of experience working with standard data serialization formats (json, xml).
- 3+ years of experience writing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/WCF)
- 3 years of recent working experience with C# and/or VB.NET
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- Strong T-SQL skills – able to write T-SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Understanding and demonstrated adaptation of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility concerns
- An understanding of statistics and metrics and their applications
- Exposure to other server-side scripting languages such as JSP, PHP
- A natural curiosity, an understanding of metrics and measurement, and an interest in the business side of web site performance
- BS/MS in CS, EE, or equivalent education experience
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Strong analytic skills, especially in assessing and designing for performance
- Meticulous attention to detail and aesthetics
- Must possess ability to work with minimal to no supervision
- Up to date with latest standards for site development and optimization
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace
- A great sense of humor is always appreciated
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.