Marketing Manager - Client Management
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
This role will facilitate the Credit Card category’s fast growth and enable us to both uphold and expand our client relationships. It requires an individual that will be very analytical, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who is whip smart, able to execute, and has an optimistic, work-hard play-hard mentality.
Knowledge of the personal finance space is a plus, along with an interest in various credit card products from both major banks and smaller/regional credit unions (sign-up bonuses, spending requirements, earning possibilities, fringe benefits, etc.)
- Ongoing direct operational management and P&L responsibilities for a set of clients, including setting and managing expectations proactively
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights about client marketing programs
- Regularly work to identify unfulfilled client needs and develop & sell products & services to meet those needs
- Provide thought leadership in developing new, innovative marketing practices
- Track best practices and document processes when required
- Leverage internal technology and industry-standard tools to understand compliance requirements and recommend remediation solutions across various media channels
- Management of monthly product reconciliations and client billings
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, or related
- 2-4 years of experience in client management in financial services, or online marketing
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in Excel to analyze data
- Prior experience with business intelligence/data visualization tools such as Tableau preferred
- Must be able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and have the ability to independently prioritize tasks given business drivers
- Solid understanding of web metrics, online pricing structures (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.) and how they impact the profitability of a business
- Good grasp of best practices in online performance marketing
- Solid project management and team leadership skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Outstanding analytical skills and rigor, excellent at complex problem-solving
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.