Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is looking to add a dynamic Recruiter to join our amazing team! We’re looking for an individual who is detail orientated, creative, proactive, has a great attitude, and want to join a fun team. We need someone passionate about Recruiting that has a track record of success hiring in the areas of Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Account Managers, and Business Development.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the roles and ideal candidates
- Identify, screen, and hire the Bay Area’s top talent
- Build and maintain strong candidate pipelines
- Successfully prioritize and manage a large, diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Bachelors (BS/BA) degree
- At least 2+ years of Corporate Recruiting or Sourcing experience on the Business side
- Knowledge of candidate tracking software systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Be passionate about recruiting and thrive in a fun, fast paced work environment
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.