Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
QuinStreet is looking for a top notch Full stack/Java Developer to join our team here in Pune, India. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for Java and Web development. Can you develop, troubleshoot, and enhance Web sites? Can you influence design decisions and work cross functionally with category business directors, designers, QA teams, and platform product development teams? If yes, then you are what we are looking for! In this role, you will impact the fast growing online media space. You will play a vital support role within one of our business verticals by developing new applications and enhancing existing ones. You will provide innovation and improvement to further optimize our business. You will be exposed to cutting-edge e-commerce and web services technologies and work in a collaborative learning environment. We create and continuously improve a technology platform and product family that fully supports our business objectives and that delivers value to our clients.
- Provide support and deployment of web applications for our online content-rich properties
- Work in a productions environment where you will perform requirement analysis, high level design
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and general quality assurance of the web applications
- Communicate and participate in business discussions with business users, producers and product managers
- Work very closely with QA engineers, architects, tech leads on several projects at a time
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Design, develop and support consumer-facing web applications
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams
- Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and release managers on multiple parallel projects
- Solve technical challenges on a day to day basis and build applications for scalability and performance
- Write clean, well-tested and maintainable code
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Min 3 years of hands-on software development experience in Core Java ( 1.8) with Collections, Multithreading, OOPS, Data Structure, etc
- Solid implementation experience and knowledge of middle-tier frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA
- Expertise in object oriented analysis and design concepts and design patterns.
- Good experience with application servers like JBoss and Tomcat.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with a RDBMS like Oracle
- Experience working in a UNIX and/or LINUX environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.