Product Marketing Associate
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
We are looking for an exceptionally, intelligent, talented, and data-driven professional to join our team as a Product Marketing Associate. He/she will continuously work on enhancing the creating digital products that can increase revenue quality while helping launch new technology products and projects that can improve performance with scalability.
- Managing the creation, launch and roll out of new technology products that improve performance, efficiency & scalability of our site portfolio
- Working with a cross-functional team of developers, site managers, and designers to deliver new products and user flows to improve user engagement and monetization across our network of 100+ websites
- Not only identifying high-growth and high-revenue opportunities, but taking the lead on executing them, measuring them and optimizing their performance across the portfolio
- Developing a suite of reporting dashboards and analyses to improve our understanding of the performance of our sites and the ROI on our efforts
- Interact with cross-functional teams (client managers, engineers, creative, data analysts) and become a resource for other business managers
- Manage the SMS and Job site campaigns: monitor their activity and engagement, analyze their performance, economics and returns as a portfolio (deliver overall growth with solid margins). Support and manage daily activities of existing accounts; reporting, performance feedback, billing reconciliations and campaign setup
- BA/BS required in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- 1-3 years of experience in online marketing
- Ability to prioritize projects with independency, while juggling with several parallel work streams
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to translate findings into strategic implications Strong excel & data analysis skills and a willingness to "get your hands dirty" with data
- Ability to manage projects and meet tight deadlines across cross-functional groups while keeping all stakeholders involved in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional creativity and ability to "push the envelope" in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and a "can do" attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- A/B testing/conversion rate optimization experience a strong plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.