Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is in search of talented UI Developer with a strong eye-for-detail to jump in and contribute. You will be responsible in implementing high traffic web applications with dynamic UI.
Content Strategist/Content Specialist/Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for producing, optimizing, publishing, and maintaining high-quality content across our websites that drives & increase organic traffic and ensuring that visitors to our site have a seamless and positive user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure online content supports SEO goals, our brand standards, web style guidelines and legal and compliance requirements
- Proactively manage content within the content management system and take ownership for quality and accuracy
- Planning for the creation, delivery, and governance of useful, usable content
- Develop a roadmap for how content can contribute to achieving defined business goals
- Take the initiative to identify and propose new content.
- Create content outlines from competitor analysis & keywords provided
- Brief colleagues and delegate content tasks
- Perform exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Develop content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensure they are followed
- Create tools, guides, and templates to empower colleagues to create their own great content and scale the discipline.
- Establish content workflow, management, and governance
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing and keep a detailed and up-to-date inventory
- Identify gaps and opportunities in content to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Find opportunities to rework and reuse existing content
- Optimise content in line with SEO best practices, carry out keyword research
- Create and manage editorial calendars
- Use analytics tools to monitor content traffic, engagement, leads and conversions after content is published
- Publishing to content management systems
Added Advantages & Preference:
- Knowledge of the Insurance or Personal Finance Domain
- Hands-on tools like Grammarly, Copyscape, Google Analytics, etc.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.