Senior Product Manager
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is looking to hire a dynamic Senior Product Manager to help us build a best in class media platform. This person will work closely with the various Media teams (SEM, Social, Affiliate, Call Center, etc), Creative, and Engineering teams to develop scalable solutions for existing and new partners.
- Developing short and mid-term vision for Media Platform products and services, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, specifically around reporting dashboards, media optimization and API products
- Work across teams to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
- Collaborate with various Media teams to ensure the product design reflects the goals of our external clients and partners
- Write technical requirements, draft user statements, and work with design and tech stakeholders to deliver product changes
- Be the Media Platform product expert and representative in discussions with external partners
- 4+ years of previous experience in Ad Tech space and product management.
- Understanding of how SEM channel (Google/Bing) and Social strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Experience building API’s and other software products at scale
- SQL proficiency required
- Very well organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required (MBA preferred)
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.