Senior Client Analyst
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
As a key member of the Strategic Marketing & Analytics team, you will be responsible for data-driven insights that enable QuinStreet’s Marketing and Media teams to maximize profitability while developing customer relationships. You will gather, organize, and aggregate complex sets of data in order to produce meaningful business insight in areas such as ad network optimization, ad merchandising, marketing performance, quality monitoring, partner development, product testing, and more. You will also communicate your insights and findings to various members of our Client, Media, Analytics, and Executive teams.
- Leverage your analytical abilities to develop custom reports and marketing strategies.
- Work closely with media and client managers to identify opportunities for media optimization and market expansion.
- Actively mine data from databases to develop business and predictive models using various statistical techniques.
- Build complex and multi-layered forecasts in Excel and Tableau for business planning.
- Support ongoing analysis and monitoring of key business
- Key liaison between business and technical resources in managing day to day data analytics.
- Record of high academic achievement with a BS degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math/Science, or otherwise proven background in business/analytics. MS preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in data analytics/science.
- Strong analytical mindset with a drive toward actionable insights from data.
- Deep interest in online marketing and media industry. Industry experience a plus.
- High internal motivation with ability to understand the full stack of product development.
- Willingness to initiate and own research, exploration, and analysis from start to finish for any business problem.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to remain focused-yet-flexible in a fast-paced internet company environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, experience with SQL, and working knowledge of or familiarity with database applications. (e.g., Python, R and Tableau)
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.