Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
In this role, you will impact the fast growing online media space. You will play an important role within our core product team by developing new applications and enhancing existing ones. You will provide innovation and improvement to further optimize our business. You will be exposed to cutting-edge e-commerce and web services technologies and work in a collaborative learning environment. We create and continuously improve a technology platform and product family that fully supports our business objectives and that delivers value to our clients.
- Provide support and deployment of backend API-s for our online content-rich properties
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and general quality assurance of the API-s
- Work very closely with QA engineers, architects, tech leads on several projects at a time
- Solve technical challenges on a day to day basis and build applications for scalability and performance
- Write clean, well-tested and maintainable code
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java with knowledge of Object Oriented Design.
- Some experience with J2EE, Spring Framework, Web Services, REST API, Json and XML parsers. Knowledge in Spring Boot is a plus
- Good understanding of how web applications work including knowledge of the HTTP protocol, request/response cycles and session management
- Some experience with one or more application servers, preferably Tomcat or Jetty
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with a RDBMS like Oracle or MySql
- Experience working in a UNIX and/or LINUX environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work directly with project managers and engineering teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.