Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
This role will facilitate the Health & Medicare category’s fast growth and enable us to both uphold and expand our existing relationships. It requires an individual to be very analytical, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines. We are seeking a candidate who is fantastic at building relationships, highly motivated, a strategic thinker, and organized. This role needs someone with a high-level of business acumen and who is hyper-focus on partner satisfaction.
- Ongoing direct operational management and P&L responsibilities for a set of advertisers, including setting and managing expectations proactively
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights about client marketing programs
- Regularly work to proactively identify unfulfilled client needs and recommend solutions to meet those needs
- Partner cross-functionally with internal and external media teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure advertiser and organizational goals are met or exceeded
- Develop and foster relationships with senior and executive-level client contacts
- Provide thought leadership in developing new, innovative marketing practices, including remarketing and cross-sell opportunities within QuinStreet’s breadth of verticals
- Track best practices and document processes when required
- Leverage internal technology and industry-standard tools to understand compliance requirements and recommend remediation solutions across various media channels
- Management of monthly product reconciliations and client billings
- 4-6 years of experience in client management in financial services or online marketing, plus
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in Excel to analyze data
- Prior experience with business intelligence/data visualization tools such as Tableau or SQL preferred
- Must be able to quickly grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking, and can independently prioritize tasks given their impact to the vertical
- Strong communication, relationship-building and partner management experience
- Skilled understanding of web metrics, online pricing structures (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.) and how they impact the profitability of a business
- Knowledge of best practices in online performance marketing
- Solid project management and team leadership skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment with the ability to
- Outstanding analytical skills and rigor, excellent at complex problem-solving
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment with the ability to be strategic and/or tactical as needed
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.