QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are seeking a Project Manager that will work closely with our VP of Product Management to help support our QuinStreet Ratings Platform (QRP) team. The perfect candidate for this role would be outgoing, enthusiastic, hardworking, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will use both your administrative and relationship-building skills to support the team with a variety of tasks.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage project schedules and work plans
- Identify and track project dependencies for QuinStreet cross functional teams and external partners
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage complex integrations with suppliers, internal teams, and clients by communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Identify and manage process improvements
- Drive progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of software project management experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.