Head of New Media Sales
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are looking to bring on a seasoned industry professional to be our Head of New Media Sales within our Banking and Wealth Management category. As the Head of New Media Sales, you will oversee the entire publisher sales cycle and pipeline from prospecting to deal closing. The ideal candidate will come with a strong existing network in the Financial Services sector and a deep understanding of the various wealth management and investing products. In addition to growing your own book of business, you will help define and implement our sales strategy and provide guidance on priorities in a dynamic space.
- Expand QuinStreet’s premium publisher network with a focus on publishers with quality at scale.
- Manage the entire publisher sales cycle and pipeline from prospecting to deal closing.
- Negotiating small and large media deals with national brands by building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Providing market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders, as well as partners and advertisers.
- Build pitch decks, collateral, and deliver to publishers on a regular basis, both in-person and virtually.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hunter mentality with the ability to make an immediate impact and hit the ground running
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to develop and prioritize a sales pipeline
- Performance and goal oriented with the ability to multitask and independently prioritize responsibilities
- An extensive rolodex of Financial Services publisher contacts
- Experience working directly with publishers, marketing agencies, and Financial Services companies
- Excellent influencing, communication, and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail, intrinsically motivated, and a team player
- CRM proficiency
- Travel 10-20%
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law