Senior Algorithms Engineer
Senior Algorithms Engineer
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We’re looking for an extremely smart Senior Algorithms Engineer to become a core member the team that creates algorithms for pricing, targeting, demand fulfillment, and fraud detection in our marketing platform.
- Use your expertise in machine learning and statistical learning techniques such as classification and regression to produce models applicable to pricing and targeting.
- Apply mathematical optimization techniques to solve network problems.
- Experiment and build models that improve the capabilities of our marketing platform and allow for increases in yield.
- Work with our Engineering and Business teams to implement scalable, reliable and useful solutions for our various business units.
- Run numerous experiments in a fast-paced, analytical culture so you can quickly learn and adapt your work.
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped connect millions of visitors to our affiliates and internal properties to the products and services they are searching for.
- 2-3 years post Ph.D. experience in software development
- MS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Deep experience in applied machine learning, statistical learning, mathematical optimization and scalable computing
- Experience with both supervised and unsupervised learning on large datasets
- Succeed as an individual but to collaborate and strive for the success of your team
- Strong sense of ownership in everything you build
- Strong experience building production level code (Python is a plus)
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.