QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
QuinStreet's internal Creative Agency is in search of talented QA Engineers with a strong eye-for-detail to jump in and contribute. you will be responsible to search for, investigate, report, and track software defects.. You will also be responsible to perform Database testing.
- Design and document test plans, test cases, scripts, or procedures
- Build and execute manual test cases
- Bachelor's in a Computers
- Technology - JAVA (Intermediate)
- Testing Tool - Selenium (Intermediate)
- Must show initiative to learn and implement Automation Testing.
- Preferable to have exposure to website optimization tools like Google Page speed insights etc
- Databases: Knowledge of relational databases & queries involving DDL/ DML commands, Joins, various clauses like group-by etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills. Should be sound on performing root cause analysis/ debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of Testing concepts and fundamentals. Should be aware of SDLC models and STLC.
- Preparation of test documentation (test cases and test plans).
- Preparation of test data.
- Good experience in Mobile and Desktop Browser based testing.
- Good knowledge on web API. Preferable to have used some API testing tool like PostMan. (for candidates having exp in 2.5 - 3 years range)
- Very Good knowledge of functional, system and integration testing.
- Need to have solid experience in different types of testing like web applications testing, browser compatibility testing, Usability testing, Interface testing, Performance testing
- Good knowledge on concepts of cookies, caching.
- Should have experience/knowledge on Unix platform.
- Experience working on bug tracking tools.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.