Senior Site Merchandising Manager
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online . We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching . They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
We are looking for an exceptionally, intelligent, talented, and data-driven professional to join our team as a Senior Site Merchandising Manager. He/she will continuously work on enhancing the creating digital products that can increase revenue quality while helping launch new technology products and projects that can improve performance with scalability.
- Managing the digital product roadmap and pipeline, overseeing the creation and launch of new products to improve performance, efficiency & scalability of our site portfolio
- Working independently with a cross-functional team of developers, site managers, and designers to deliver new products and user flows to improve user engagement and monetization across our network of 100+ websites
- Identifying high-growth/high-revenue opportunities and take the lead on executing them, measuring them and optimizing their performance across the portfolio
- Build reports and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders involved in projects. Communicate results and plan next steps to keep improving site performance and measure the ROI on our efforts.
- Interacting with cross-functional teams (client managers, engineers, creative, data analysts) and become a resource for other business managers
- BA/BS required in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing
- Ability to adapt to different scopes of projects, not limited to only UX projects but also projects surrounding media and launching new tech
- Capability to prioritize projects with independency, while juggling with several parallel work streams
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to translate findings into strategic implications
- Strong excel & data analysis skills and a willingness to "get your hands dirty" with data
- Ability to manage projects and meet tight deadlines across cross-functional groups while keeping all stakeholders involved in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional creativity and ability to "push the envelope" in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and an adaptable "can do" attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- A/B testing/conversion rate optimization experience a strong plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.