3rd Shift Spacer Operator
The primary function of the spacer operator is to laser weld and roll form the spacer machine at standard rate while producing a high quality part that meets the customer’s requirements.
- Runs and packs product at least at standard rate.
- Operates hoist.
- Loads and Unloads coils.
- Threads Machine.
- Performs quality checks.
- Performs associated paperwork.
- Operates computer and bar code system.
- Does basic troubleshooting
- Makes minor adjustments to laser, encoder and straightener
- Monitors clip insertion process.
- Ability to perform basic math with the use of decimals and fractions.
- Can read and write and interpret production prints.
- Uses judgment when necessary in determining if adjustments are needed.
- Works well with others.
- Mechanical ability a plus.