The CNC Router Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of the CNC Router to meet quality and quantity standards in the production of customer products.
What’s expected of the CNC Operator?
- Writes programs on Smart CAM including position on spoil board for parts, the order path of tools and the sequence of cuts.
- Downloads program from Smart CAM to CNC Router
- Runs test samples and checks dimensions for specs, manually adjust as necessary
- Monitors product constantly for quality standards. Rejects product not meeting quality standard
- Obtains materials and tooling for production runs
- Performs all scheduled machine maintenance
- Checks for defective materials during run and sorts out defects as the what is scrap or what can be reworked
- Assist in other work areas when the workload permits or requires
- Completes all documentation; production reports, accurate time keeping, etc.
We are looking for a candidate that has
- Job related experience – preferably 2 or more years
- Basic computer operation
- CNC programming preferred
Our ideal candidate also has
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment.
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent analytical, technical, and critical thinking skills.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
401k with company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Education reimbursement opportunities
New Hire Bonus