To perform regular daily counts to identify possible discrepancies in inventory quantities and reconcile discovered variances according to the approved policies and procedures.
Cycle Counts: Perform Cycle counts of raw, semi-finished, and finished goods items on daily schedule, as determined by ERP system. Identify potential count related errors prior to submitting for adjustment. Assist managers with reconciliation for the adjustment. Alert purchasing of shortages, outages, or overstocks as soon as they are discovered. Update SPC charts at the time of posting cycle count adjustments.
Transaction Processing: Assist with additional inventory transactions to ensure completion such as material movements, material to material transfers to correct discrepancies, and adjustments to inventory such as blocking stock and removing OSMI from the system.
Process Improvement: Recommend best practices and measures to improve inventory. Adhere to initiatives such as 5S and Housekeeping, maintaining a focus on safety and housekeeping within the plant.
- 2+ Years Production / Warehouse and or Inventory experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory count/management
- Manufacturing floor some office
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Full time Monday – Friday, some over time as required