Currently seeking a highly motivated, self-directing individual who works great with others to performs duties in the repair and maintenance of a manufacturing facility. Must have mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and some fabrication abilities.
- Regular work with pneumatic punches, hand tools and basic electrical
- Light fabrication and occasional welding
- Repairing critical equipment, performing preventive and predictive maintenance, and completing projects such as mechanical and electrical hardware and software upgrades
- Maintain and keep necessary spare parts associated with production equipment
- Work with vendors to acquire parts and supplies as needed
- Must understand and maintain a Lock-Out-Tag-Out program
- Participating in daily shift meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work
- Use analytical tools to determine root cause failure analysis and use that data to drive improvement
- Help drive continuous improvements and increase equipment up-time along with reducing repair costs. Help create associate ownership and operator maintenance program.
- Help develop and maintain a preventative/predictive maintenance program
- Must be able to work overtime with little to no notice, be flexible with hours and maintain a great attendance record,
- Mid to high level break-fix & preventative maintenance experience required
- Some process engineering capability
- Competent welding abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience required
- Understands electrical, mechanical and control systems
- High ability to analyze, troubleshoot and perform repairs
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge is desired
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- A team player that is a highly disciplined, problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs.