Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift)
This position is responsible for mechanical and electrical repairs on all equipment in the plant, working both independently and as part of a team. Additionally, will perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment when scheduled.
- Perform general maintenance of all equipment.
- Assist in the implementation of new equipment and equipment improvements when so directed.
- Perform thorough work with resolve and follow-through on the repairs through feedback from in house customers.
- Communicate with other maintenance personnel and line workers to solve equipment issues and perform long lasting solutions.
- Must be able to diagnose failed components and safely work on voltages up to 480V.
- Must be able to read electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Must know how to properly use a digital voltmeter (DVM).
- Must have basic PLC experience and troubleshooting techniques.
- Welding and machinist experience a plus.
- Continually be advised of equipment updates, and operational issues communicating same with off shift maintenance personnel.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent problem solver with exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems with little or no supervision.
- Requires minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 year’s relevant Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Hands on electrical test will be required.