Material Handler - Nights
Nights: Sunday - Thursday
This position is responsible for working as part of a team in the moving of materials in and out of the facility in a safe, timely and efficient manner focusing on meeting the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Receives and stocks finished goods and pulls customer orders.
- Loads bundles onto flatbeds.
- Scans finished goods when received, stocked, moved and shipped, verifying all information.
- Locates orders and pulls orders with a forklift.
- Sets up sideboards and secures loads.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Hooks and unhooks trailers and dolly.
- Pulls and loads boxes using forklift.
- Records/prints inventory activity information.
- Pulls trucks and flatbeds around for loading.
- Straps down and secures flatbeds.
- Enters and prints shipping documents (packing slips, B.O.L, etc.)
- 2 years' experience driving electric and/or propane forklifts.
- Ability to look up inventory locations in computer system.
- Ability to perform physical functions of job (lifting of at least 50 lbs repetitively).
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis