Woodcraft Industries, a leading manufacturer of hardwood components for the kitchen cabinet industry, is seeking a Moulder Operator for our Greenville, PA location.
- Performs set-up per profile and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Monitors sizes and sides in order to optimize yield.
- routinely checks specification.
- Performs preventative maintenance and informs maintenance of concerns or problems
- Compliance with safety rules required at every operation.
- Quality inspection required at every operation.
- Proper adjustment to equipment for product being run. Able to trouble shoot basic items to maintain product flow.
- Work from orders, schedules. Do the clerical data entry pertaining to hour-to-hour boards, conversion rates, and labor data per order.
- Keep equipment, work area in clean, orderly condition in accordance with SW and 5-S criteria.
- Properly use measuring devices (tape measures and calipers). Pull samples for testing in lab.
- Skills in basic mathematical computation, reading a tape measure/caliper and problem solving. Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisors and the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and receive work direction.
Minimum hourly rate is $16.73, plus 12% Shift Differential. Wages will be commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefit package available, including 401(k) Plan. This position is on our weekend crew: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 AM - 5:30 PM.