Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist will provide proactive Human Resources support and play a key role in supporting HR initiatives including employee and labor relations, recruiting and onboarding, performance management, compliance and employee communication. The successful candidate will serve as the point of contact to provide day to day guidance to employees and front line supervisors on talent acquisition, coaching, employee training, and employee relations.
- Identify and deliver solutions to support business leaders across multi-sites on decisions related to talent, employee relations, recruitment and compensation.
- Collaborate with broader HR team to roll-out and implement HR strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientations and employee training development initiatives, including conducting research, developing presentations and materials, and organizing and/or conducting training programs on various topics to employees.
- Provide training and development resources to facilitate employee growth and development. Manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding of all facility personnel.
- Administer company’s substance abuse testing program to support company’s drug free and alcohol free policies.
- Prepares and fosters positive employee communication through verbal and written communications.
- Supports the administration of compensation programs and performance management programs
- Development and implement HR personnel policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative activities for department (maintaining employee records, data entry, filing, reporting, processing invoices, etc.).
- Maintain in-depth current knowledge of federal, state and local regulations to ensure compliance.
- Serve as lead for special projects and other related duties as required and assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining time and attendance, discipline and personnel records. Responds to general employee inquiries on related topics to include benefits, payroll, employee leave, schedules and compensation.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Travel required to support multi-plants.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English required.
- Four (4) or more years of Human Resources experience including recruiting, employee relations, benefits and compensation.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Strong project management, organization and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex, dynamic business environment.
- Ability to act autonomously.
- Possess initiative to improve processes and have a customer service oriented mindset.
- Demonstrate ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong skills in using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).