May 24, 2019
June 10, 2019
This position is responsible for monitoring the Blend Systems operations, Material Handling, Mixing, Scaling Logic Control, and software systems to assure quality of finished PVC Blend and continuous supply to the Production Department.
- Monitors P.V.C. blend tower to maintain quality of finished P.V.C dry blend.
- Maintains system operation to assure continuous supply of P.V.C. to Production.
- Assists maintenance department and repair of compounding equipment.
- Works with other departments/leads to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Drives equipment (lift truck, forklift) to transport material throughout the building
- Keeps area clean and organized (cleans floor, machines, walls, etc.)
- Clears COGI errors in SAP pertaining to raw and semi goods.
- Troubleshoots issues as they arise
- Prioritizes workload, and communicates compounding needs to Lead/Supervisor,
- Operates station and blend tower accurately and effectively, as directed.
- Follows reporting processes for reporting information.
- Adheres to safety regulations, compliance standards, and company policies and procedures.
- Familiar with OSHA safety standards and Statistical Process Controls.
- Two or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
- Good forklift experience, and able to pass internal certification process
- Good computer proficiency with MS-Office Suite, and other manufacturing related systems such as SAP, Metra 6000
- Good communication skills with the ability to read and follow technical manuals, and provide written documentation, as necessary.
- Good basic math competency.
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload, completing tasks accurately and within established timelines.
- Good work ethic with the ability to work well independently, as well as within a team.
- Ability to follow directions and be flexible to respond to problems and changes in job assignments.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety, 5S standards, and Statistical Process Controls.