Channel Manager DACH
Qualys a leading provider of information security and compliance cloud solutions are looking for a looking to hire a channel manager in the DACH region.
To continue our growth journey, we are looking for an individual who will help drive the go-to-market strategy for the Channel business. You will be responsible for strategically increasing revenue across the partner network and be integral in scaling out and technically enabling the partners across the DACH region
- You will help drive the channel function and the sales growth targets.
- You will be solution orientated, identifying opportunities for growth and making clear and actionable recommendations as to how to capitalise on them.
- Help drive the evolution and execution of our channel program
- Develop a plan to enhance existing partnerships and accelerate new business acquisition by truly understanding the sweet spot of each partner.
- Enables and/or supports the development of new initiatives in cooperation with Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Partners and other internal teams.
- Establish and maintain critical relationships within the assigned partners with specific emphasis toward building a sustainable revenue generation engine
- Be accountable for the channel sales target and forecast.
- Focus on the strategic nature of the relationship to build long term value and sustainable success for both the Partners and the business.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the channel market, with existing relationships in a multiple partners.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Demonstrable track record of achievements and performance against targets.
- You’ll be ambitious for your team, the company and the channel partners.
- You will be comfortable discussing the business and technical challenges Qualys delivers.
- You will be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter, who wants to make a positive impact.