Customer Advocacy Manager
Reporting to Qualys's Vice President, Digital and Growth Marketing, the Customer Advocacy Manager will be responsible for the execution of the company’s customer advocacy programs: case studies; customer testimonials; customer references; speakers for industry events; marketing the global user group, online community, in real world user group meetups. In addition, will be responsible for managing all customer content on the Qualys website. Will work closely with internal teams including: Customer Success; Sales; Product Marketing; Creative Services.
The ideal candidate is champion for customers, a strong writer and has past work experience in multimedia customer storytelling, i.e., has past work experience with case studies, audio & video interviews, blogs, social media. Another plus is a background in an enterprise software company where you managed the global user group, published many case studies, engaged closely with the customer success, sales, and product marketing team. You will be both strategist and executioner using your passion and energy to drive improvements in a rapid-pace environment.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Managing and running Customer Advocacy Board programs, meetings, and function.
- Collaborating with the marketing, PR, and communications departments to ensure align strategies
- Managing public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Monitoring and reporting results of online reviews and public commentary
- Building community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Building relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists in a fruitful way + keeping up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Successfully telling our customer story through case studies, testimonials, customer speaking events, to industry analysts, customers, prospects & internal audiences
- Delivering compelling presentations regarding our customers to small & large groups about our products & solutions
You will be a great fit if you have:
- B.S degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in Community, Customer, and/or Product Marketing. Experience at a fast-growing SaaS software company or enterprise company with outstanding user group and customer marketing practices strongly desired.
- Highly desired experience in Cybersecurity
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters etc.)
- Aptitude for tracking relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat visits or inquiries)
- Salesforce reporting experience
You excel in these key competencies:
- Dependable, Determined, Detailed-Oriented, and Smart.
- Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trends
- Analytical skills to interpret web traffic and online engagement metrics
- Understand how a sales organization is structured, motivated, inspired and incented
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills