Qualys is looking for an experienced Product Leader who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about agent technologies. This position is part of the Cloud Agent team.
Qualys has thousands of customers running millions of Cloud Agents on everything virtual and physical, including: laptops, desktops, servers, cloud platforms, and mobile devices, This is a very visible and hands on leadership role where you will be part of an international Product Management team defining the future of the agent platform.
This role is responsible for managing roadmap, requirements, and priorities around Qualys Cloud Agent platform componentry. As a successful candidate, you will work closely with the Engineering, Program Management, Support, and Product Management teams locally and worldwide.
conduct research, interact with end users and customers to define and bring new Qualys Public Cloud Marketplace listings to market. You will work very closely with product engineering leadership and be a key member interfacing with product leadership and executive staff. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be the ‘Product Owner’ that the engineering teams look to for guidance and leadership
- Product Roadmap – Define and Develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, customer asks and market direction
- Manage and prioritize feature requests from internal/external customers and manage the dependencies through completion.
- Lead and collaborate on feature and UI design for this highly visible product line
- Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map it to overall product roadmap.
- Work closely with the Cloud Agent product leadership to ensure day to day activities have the appropriate priority and have strong alignment to roadmap.
- Provide timely updates to executive team.
- Ability to engage and positively influence customers and partners
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Candidate must possess background in product management/engineering with 2+ years of proven product management/owner experience and 4+ years of experience in a related technical field
- Comfortable with conflicts, capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate problem solver
- Strong desire for learning new things
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills – capable of explaining complex requirements in simple words
- Experience with Agent technologies on 2 or more of the following platforms: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Solaris, and/or AIX
- Prior experience with one or more Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, OCI, Alibaba) is required
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems is a plus
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Prior experience of software development and good understanding of software engineering methodologies is a big plus
- Good domain knowledge of cyber security technologies and concepts is required
- Any programing or integration experience in the past will be highly beneficial
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a technical field (or equivalent)