Program Manager, IT PMO
- Understand landscape of all vendors that IT works with, identify gaps and communicate, maintain current list of all vendors in our ecosystem
- Manage existing vendor operations – renewals, budget, key contact
- Develop and maintain consistent vendor management methodology
- Lead new vendor onboarding – Scope of work, RFP, Work with Procurement and Finance on negotiation, SOW management
- Drive vendor and procurement management processes, automating and streamlining controls and reporting, and identify improvements to the vendor management/procurement process
- Develop and communicate procurement best practices across the organization. Enforce Procurement policies and procedures
- Align and collaborate with business executives of all related functional areas to understand business strategies, needs of the business, and develop processes, systems and policies to drive optimal value out of the procurement function.
- Create purchase orders and work with the accounting team to ensure accurate coding.
- Oversee the entire contract process - commercial legal terms, pricing negotiation and purchase order creation
- Partner with the Accounts Payable team to help resolve billing issues and ensure all payments are compliant with contract terms
- Serve as the Business Partner with various internal stakeholders and proactively collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to lead contract negotiation with suppliers; develop negotiation approaches, fallback positions and acceptable terms and conditions through completion and identifying key benchmarks to measure contractual arrangements.
- Manage third party vendor suppliers, including regular QBR's and vendor scorecards.
- Understanding and supporting business strategy and investment priorities. Managing vendor relationships, monitor contract expirations, partner closely with stakeholders on strategies, and initiate renewal negotiations with suppliers.
- Representing Qualys in commercial negotiations with vendors to drive favorable pricing and terms and ensure risk mitigation. Resolving supplier issues as they arise.
- Monitor and leverage industry best-practices and drive continuous process improvement efforts to ensure Qualys’s procurement processes and systems are driving industry-leading performance and value
PMO Process Management
- Deploy process improvements across the organization that makes PMO and IT efficient, effective and transparent with their project planning and management, ensuring alignment with management objectives
- Lead program management governance, conduct regular reviews such that key projects are tracking defined objectives and KPIs, maintain stakeholder alignment
- Identify and solve for evolving gaps and emerging needs in skills, process capabilities, and capacity to support sustained long-term business growth
- Design and implement balanced scorecards/ dashboards to report on portfolio, projects, vendors and financials. Translate benchmarking results and new/best practices to the IT organization
- Advanced level proficiency in JIRA and Asana
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices in vendor management/procurement function.
- Strong leadership and team building skills to integrate and motivate people from different organizations to work together in achieving process objectives and project goals.
- Ability to develop, coordinate and control multiple process and or projects, achieving on-time implementation to satisfy the operating requirements of the Company.
- Experience in effectively establishing vendor strategy and decision criteria and in bringing decisions to closure while demonstrating business acumen and good judgment.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and other database tools.
- Be a master of documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating root causes and problems, writing down project schedules, expectations, meeting notes, delegating, and following up action items, etc.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both strategic and functional levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of audiences including vendors, end users and executive level management.
- Advanced computer and technical skills needed to understand various business applications, software, hardware and technology capabilities and limitations to determine and ensure delivery of appropriate services.
- Strong team player - accomplishes tasks by working with others and being a good team player. Recognizes how his/her decisions may impact others; seeks input from others.
- Responsible for understanding, defining, and supporting inter-business activities to foster a productive relationship between IT and the various lines of business within the enterprise. Identify existing and potential needs for stakeholders and ensure that appropriate services are developed to meet those needs.
- Minimum five years in vendor relationship management, IT contract management or general vendor management
- Experience with Cloud platform (SAAS, IAAS) licensing
- Experience managing KPIs and performance objectives
- Experience assisting with IT budgeting in terms of forecasts