Director, Strategic Alliances
This role is responsible to build Qualys’ strategic alliances, focused on integrated security solutions with partners
As Director, Strategic Alliances you will establish and grow business & technical relationships with MSSPs, Telecom partners driving revenue growth and Qualys Platform adoption.
- Identify, incubate, and develop new opportunities with MSSP's and Telecom providers
- Working closely with Product Management and partner Sales and architect teams.
- Engage the Qualys Sales, partner Sales and offering heads to create and drive revenue opportunities.
- Review, draft and manage partnership focused commercial agreements.
- Identify and Deliver integrated product and solution offerings with MSSP and Telecom Partners
- Define Sales enablement programs and GTM programs to drive joint-engagement with Partners.
- 10+ years of work experience across Offering Management and Business Development in a global technology or Security consulting .
- Good understanding of security and technology concepts
- Experience in Information Security and Cloud security is a must
- Clear track record of managing and delivering cross-functional projects that accelerated sales revenue.
- Understanding of Security Services integrations with MSSP solutions frameworks
- Public speaking skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-function audience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast-paced environment.