Qualys is looking for Payroll Analyst – U.S. Payroll to join Payroll team at Pune office. This Role is responsible for processing of U.S. Payroll including related compliance activities.
- Responsible for independently managing all day-to day payroll activities of U.S. Payroll including co-ordination with the key internal teams as well as external payroll vendor to ensure an accurate and timely payroll on periodical basis.
- Work closely with Sr. Manager payroll (US)
- Responsible for accurate and timely payment of applicable taxes and filing of related returns.
- Partner with the HR team to ensure coordination of payroll information between HR and Payroll.
- Ensure timely input to the Banking / Treasury team for funding towards disbursement of salaries and tax payments.
- Accounting of payroll & related accruals, related flux / variance analysis, Balance Sheet account reconciliation and reporting etc.
- Responsible for providing necessary information and explanations for internal and external auditors.
- Maintain communication and strong relationships with the key stakeholders such as Hiring, HR and Accounting teams to review cross-function impact and align the payroll operations accordingly.
- Consult with Human Resources, Recruiters, and Managers with interpretation of compensation practices, guidelines, and recommendations and support in implementing best practices and internal controls.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in U.S. Payroll along with related accounting and statutory compliances.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong background in analytics and metrics
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with attention to details
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced growing environment
- M.Com / MBA Finance preferred
- Experience of working with IT product development, high-tech organizations.
- Experience of working on platforms like ADP, Workday, NetSuite, etc. is preferred