Field Marketing Specialist - West and Central
Qualys is looking for an exceptional Field Marketing Specialist to joint our fast-growing Americas Field Marketing Team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to continue to develop their marketing and communication skills by supporting the regional sales team. You will help to plan and execute marketing regional activities that build pipeline and drive revenue.
What will you be doing?
- Work hand in hand with Field Marketing and Regional Sales Leadership in the execution of local marketing activities and campaigns
- Build local marketing plans, manage plan to budget and update weekly marketing planning documents
- Own end to end event logistics for regional events and trade shows, including all sponsorship deliverables, staff schedules, event briefing docs, speakers, event communications, promotions etc., ensuring events are executed flawlessly
- Ensure event follow up communication, list upload, thank you emails, and leads are tagged properly to marketo/salesforce campaigns are completed within a week of the event
- Build event assets (landing pages, registration forms, email invites, target lists, etc.) for Qualys led events
- Monitor to ensure campaigns/events are posted in the external event calendar and all necessary back up documentation, event descriptions, P.O.s and event cost are updates in Salesforce.
- Work with Legal and Purchasing for contract and purchase orders needed for regional activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or marketing preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a field marketing or event support role
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools
- A team player with a willingness to learn and take ownership of tasks
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Have a “can do” positive approach while possessing a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
- Willingness to travel