Technical Account Manager, Post-Sales
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving the post-sales process with direct and channel customers. The TAM must be able to articulate the Company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. He/she must be able to identify all technical and business issues of aligned accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain and develop business and technical relationships at all levels within aligned accounts
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities within aligned accounts
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues
- Clearly demonstrate and align product capabilities to customer goals
- Carry out technical Proof-of-Concept process as needed
- Manage opportunity pipeline activity through the Company’s CRM
- Delivery of high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Work as the customer champion within the Company
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated with strong knowledge of security, compliance and/or monitoring systems and typical business processes. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5-7 years relevant experience
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout the sales territory
- Preferred knowledge of key technologies and subjects including TCP/IP and networking, Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance/Audit Tools, Firewalls, Web App Security, Endpoint Detection and Response, other relevant enterprise security solutions
- A working knowledge of Container environments is an advantage.