Manager, Service Management
Qualys is looking for Manager, Service Management to join our fast-growing Business Applications team. In this role, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administrative support to Salesforce users.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. We are seeking a self-starter, who can recognize and make process improvement recommendations. You will identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com and its database to support additional business processes or functions.
- Providing global day-to-day end user support.
- Ensure customer service excellence and guaranteed response times by actively monitoring support emails/tickets and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Review support tickets for accuracy and to look for any trends that might indicate implementation problems
- Track and identify frequently occurring, high impact support issues as candidates for permanent resolution
- Actively manage the support work assignments.
- Define and tune the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly admin tasks
- Track bug and feature requests status to stay on top of the hot issues.
- Identify training topics and schedule continuing education.
- Continuously provide opportunities for team members to actively develop marketable skills
- Serve as first level escalation from your directs and pursue each escalation as an opportunity to improve the processes and refine procedures
- Serve as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for administrators
- Keeping abreast with new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.com administration
- 2+ year in the lead role
- Salesforce Administrator certification/Superior Salesforce administration skills
- Ability to take initiative as needed, Strong written and verbal communication skills Excellent time management, Understanding of testing and release processes
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, development and testing in Salesforce for configuration changes
- Enthusiastic team player personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills