Administration Pune, India
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of India and international office payrolls for Qualys with different pay frequencies such as monthly, bi-weekly etc.
- Coordinating with internal HR & accounting teams as well as third party payroll service providers to ensure timely and accurate payroll disbursements.
- Payroll accounting including recording of compensation costs, taxes, payment entries etc. as well as monthly reconciliations, flux analysis, reporting etc.
- Handle Payroll related statutory compliances including payment of taxes, filing of returns etc.
- Timely and effective resolution of employee queries related to international payroll
- Handle Internal and external audit queries pertaining to international payroll
- Maintain communication and strong relationships with the key stakeholders such as recruitment, C&B, HR and Accounting teams to review cross-function impact
- 8 - 12 years of relevant Experience with IT MNC’s
- M.Com / MBA Finance / Relevant Degree in Commerce
- Good understanding of India and International Payroll, Accounting and Compliances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Proficient in MS office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of working on platforms like Streamline, Oracle NetSuite is preferred.