Content Marketing Coordinator
- Content production traffic cop for entire Content Marketing team. Administer Asana: manage task date entry (assignments, due dates, version control, etc.)
- Mature to full Asana project/launch/program management coordination
- Blog: manage the posting process from staging to production; use Grammarly to proof content
- SEMrush: track the key/top organic search terms monthly; maintain keywords/key phrases list(s) for Qualys (incl. company, platform, solutions/apps)
- Content Portal: play a pivotal role in the design, development, and maintenance of a Content Portal for the Sales Field. Maintain version control. Load/takedown assets as needed.
- Website Resources: play a pivotal role in the maintenance and improvement of content delivery on Qualys.com; content ops lead for the Website Team.
- Writing: develop a skillset for content creation & development beginning with basic copy editing, proof reading, and small writing assignments.
- Campaigns: analyze content KPIs, consumption and engagement metrics, over time/by target account, as tracked by MarOps
- Website & Blog: work with MarOps team to track performance metrics, monthly & quarterly
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise technology marketing, software preferred
- Cybersecurity industry experience strongly preferred but not required
- Digital native; familiarity with MarTech tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Sharepoint, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Asana, SEMrush
- Bachelor's degree