Director of Product Management, Vulnerability Management
Qualys is looking for an experienced Product Leader who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products to lead Qualys Vulnerability Management product offerings. In this role, you will define product strategies, evolve current products and identify new Vulnerability Management and next-Gen market opportunities. This is a very visible and hands-on PM leadership role where you will conduct research, interact with end-users and customers to define and bring new Vulnerability Management solutions to market. You will work very closely with product engineering leadership and be a key member interfacing with product leadership and executive staff. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
What You Get To Do:
- Own product initiatives and drive them to completion. End to end responsibilities of the product initiative lifecycle including the product specifications, working with a global engineering team, and sales enablement.
- Direct a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Function as a central resource with engineering, marketing, and sales as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Sales Enablement. Create datasheets and communicate the value proposition of the Solutions to the field sales team
- Pricing strategies.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- Be an active participant in the execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings.
In Order To Be Successful In This Role, We Need Someone Who Has
- 5 years of Industry experience and more than 3 years of product management experience
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s preferred.
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Experience identifying and documenting product requirements including specifications and data sheets
- Broad knowledge of IT Security markets and products
- Experience in working with global development teams (SaaS preferred) and managing a number of tasks and priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of Vulnerability Management technology and enterprise Vulnerability Management processes is required.
- Good understanding of competitive product landscape and features
- Ability to distinguish between hype and reality is essential
- Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams is highly desirable.
- Innovation focused – ability to understand disruptive solution where no precedence exists!