Principal Software Developer - C/C++ on Unix
Qualys Cloud Agent enables instant Global visibility of IT assets – even occasionally connected mobile and virtual devices, with up-to-date asset configuration data for security and compliance. A low foot-print agent installed on endpoints, Cloud Agent brings high performance functionality of all Qualys Cloud Platform services to all IT assets in the global enterprise.
Cloud agent is one of the pivotal components in Qualys cloud security infrastructure. It is light-weight, multi-platform, easy to configure and self-managed. It helps Organization inventory and scan millions of IT assets from a security standpoint. Cloud Agent is a foundation upon which Qualys plans to build next-generation security services in the future. Be one of the first members of the team, which does innovative and exciting work to carry forward Qualys vision.
Eligible Candidates should meet the following criteria.
- 10 to 14 yrs. of hands-on C/C++ development experience on Enterprise level product on Linux/Unix platforms
- Should be able to independently design moderate to a complex module with solid code quality
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills. Well versed with data structure and algorithms
- Proficient in multi-threading, thread synchronizations and parallel processing
- Innovative thinker and adept at building high performance application
- Deep understanding of IPC mechanisms
- Excellent communication skill and should be able to engage with different teams to seek technical clarification or build consensus
- Mentor junior team members in technical matters
- Good exposure to C++ 11 and unit testing framework are added advantage
- Self-driven, quick learner and ready to explore new approaches
- Good understanding of Networking
- Exposure to Security technologies
- Exposure to SSL/TLS and Cryptography
- Familiar with Golang