Sr Software Engineer CAMS.
As Sr Software Engineer you will be working on the Centralized Appliance Management Service (CAMS). It allows to optimize existing Qualys products and create innovative way of delivering those to a customer. This opening is your chance to create significant impact on a product improvement and delivery options.
- Design, develop and deliver speed and memory efficient code in C++
- Conceive and deliver new features and improvements in a fast paced environment as a part of a growing engineering team
- Develop capacity and monitoring plans for the services you write
- Collaborate across the company to define, design, build and improve various products
- 5+ years of experience in object oriented software development
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Good knowledge of C++ programming language
- Good knowledge of networking
- Ability to think out-of-box and zeal to continuously improve design and implementation
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of CoreOS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Knowledge of Puppet
- Understanding how distributed systems work