Major Account Solutions Architect, Northeast
The Major Account - Solutions Architect is responsible for penetrating enterprise level accounts from an advanced technical and strategic perspective. The Major Account Solutions Architect must possess an advanced level of understanding of the Qualys solutions suite. Possess the ability to articulate these solutions at an expert level and has the ability to penetrate the account at all levels of the organization, be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Engage with C-Level executives and effectively advise on the Qualys solutions suite
- Articulate complex technical solutions at all levels of the organization.
- Provide product and technical support for assigned accounts
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Provide functional and technical support to customers
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security space: Vulnerability Management, Compliance , File Integrity Monitoring, Event Detection and Response, Web Application Security, Networking and Security Best Practices.
- Possess hands on experience with the Qualys tool, and the Qualys Solutions Suite.
- Knowledge in a variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley SOX, etc
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
- Must possess the ability to articulate complex technical solutions at all levels of the organization.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches ·
- 5-7 years relevant experience ·
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience ·
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ·
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
Qualys, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position is $110K to $125K per year. A candidate’s final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors to include, but not limited to relevant work experience, skills, educational background, and candidate's location. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include equity, bonuses, or commissions, as well as benefits that include: paid time off, employee stock purchase program, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life, and disability insurance.