We are seeking a talented Lead Front End Software Engineer to help build our next generation products from ground-up.
Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will be responsible for prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable SaaS based Security Analytics product.
Qualys is seeking a Lead Front-end Engineer to join our team. As a Lead Front-end Engineer, you'll be tasked with creating modern, intuitive, data-driven interfaces for our multiple web-based SaaS products. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about front-end technologies and who enjoys the unique responsibility of helping to define the customer experience.
- Coding! You will collaborate with a UI/UX designer and other front-end and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based security applications.
- You will assist other developers with integration of UI components with backend logic, interface implementation, and troubleshooting
- You will be working on orchestration platform for handling event security.
- Of course, supporting the existing UI is a must, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to create solutions for advanced functionality while making improvements to existing areas of the application, as well as with new features.
- Being a hands-on contributor is a key responsibility in this role.
- Participate in operational design and code review.
- Find creative, elegant, and maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Advocate best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.)
- Researching and implementing for code design, adoption of new technologies and skills.
- Contribute to the development and enhancements of our CI/CD pipeline infrastructure/tools.
- A good team player, works, and communicates well with others.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have a good understanding of the browser DOM.
- Ability to bring Photoshop designs to life with near pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI.
- Understanding of front-end security best practices and XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Strong logical skills for code design and implementation.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying scalable solutions.
- Experience in SOAR, workflow, orchestration platforms