Senior Product Manager
Qualys is looking for an experienced Product Leader who is business driven, customer oriented, collaborative, and genuinely excited about building great products to join our industry leading Compliance solutions team. Qualys Compliance solutions are leveraged by top fortune 2000 companies across industry verticals like Finance, Energy, Healthcare, Telecom, Technology and more. Qualys Compliance solutions help our customers build a solid cybersecurity foundation by securing configuration and continuous integrity monitoring across their hybrid IT environment while adhering to regulatory requirements and frameworks. In this role, you will define product strategies, evolve current products, and identify new Compliance Management and next-Gen market opportunities. This is a very visible and hands-on PM leadership role where you will conduct research, interact with end-users and customers to define, and bring new Compliance solutions to market. You will work very closely with product engineering leadership and be a key member interfacing with product leadership and executive staff. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface with and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
- Own product initiatives and drive them to completion. End-to-end responsibilities of the product initiative lifecycle including the product specifications, working with a global engineering team, and sales enablement.
- Ensure urgent and important requirements are defined and delivered as part of the product roadmap
- Work closely with development, design, and QA teams to define requirements and acceptance criteria for new features and product capabilities
- Partner with Qualys product management peers to deliver cross-product security use cases
- Maintain vigilance with the cybersecurity industry and competitive landscape to influence the strategic direction of the product
- Contribute to the development of product-related sales-enablement collateral and product messaging
- Collaborate with technical support to maintain product quality
- Customer interactions via traveling to locations and/or virtual meetings
- 5 years of Industry experience and more than 3 years of product management experience
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s preferred.
- Broad knowledge of IT (Information Technology) Security markets and products
- Experience with regulatory frameworks and mandates such as NIST, ISO, HIPAA, PCI-DSS and others
- Solid experience working with automated security solutions like Tanium, BMC BladeLogic, Symantec CCS, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Qualys Policy Compliance/File Integrity Monitoring, Tripwire, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Additional Skills Desired:
- Former experience as a developer, QA engineer, threat research, or tier 3 technical support for ITGRC products
- Experience with vulnerability management, secure configuration management, policy compliance, file integrity monitoring, log management, or SIEM tools
- Experience with coordinating and communicating across multiple time zones