Solutions Architect, Cloud Security
Responsibilities: Work closely with the field sales (TAMs) to make the customer accounts successful by providing technical expertise of the public cloud domain, a deep understanding of the product, and proposing/architecting solutions for customer requirements based on the product.
- This is a hands-on individual contributor role that involves traveling to customer locations frequently (at least 30% travel)
- Understand customers' cloud compliance and security requirements and come up with end-to-end solutions based on the Qualys cloud security solutions
- Help the customers with product installation, setup, configuration, and larger rollouts
- Work closely with the Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and the Product Manager to make the customers successful on an ongoing basis
- Understand customers' down-the-line needs, brainstorm solutions with them, and work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that those requirements are included in product release planning and help in the reassessment of the product roadmap
- Constantly learn and stay on top of the latest developments in the cloud security domain and the larger container ecosystem.
- Contribute to the development of product-related sales-enablement packages and product messaging
- Help in the training of field sales (TAMs)
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with configuration of public cloud services through console and API
- Ability to write scripts in popular scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Prior experience of interacting with customers in a similar kind of role
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills