Lead Technical Training Content Producer
Our Training Team delivers world-class technical training, in the classroom and online, for Qualys IT security risk and compliance solutions. We are a global team of training professionals who are passionate about helping customers learn and be successful with our products. We are looking for a Technical Training Content Producer to join us!
- Create, develop, and maintain training content such as videos, simulations, labs, quizzes, and exams which enhance customer knowledge retention on the Qualys application suite
- Build technical lab documentation for external customers which effectively trains on Qualys use cases
- Translate highly technical concepts into video and written content to be consumed by a variety of skill levels.
- Create and document customer-facing PowerPoint presentations to be used by Technical Trainers.
- Consistent curation of Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure content is up to date
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong technical experience with technologies such as Vulnerability Management, Web Application Security (DAST), Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, File Integrity Monitoring, CIS Benchmarks, OS configuration, and/or SaaS
- Strong understanding of the OSI Model
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Experience building and managing technical labs for students
- Understanding of common workstation operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- Ability to consume technical information from various sources and formulate it into training content is a must
- Some technical training experience
- Experience using Qualys Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of adult learning theories
- Knowledge of instructional design models
- Experience with Articulate, Captivate, Claro, or similar authoring tool
- Experience with Camtasia, ScreenFlow, or equivalent video editing software
- Comprehension of IaaS providers such as AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure, and Google Compute Platform
- Comprehension of Containers and shift-left security concepts
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Windows NT, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH are highly desirable.