Account Manager – Pre-Sales – Central Region – Large Enterprise & SLED
The Pre-Sales Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing new direct and channel business with large enterprises and SLED prospects 5000 employees and up. The TAM must be primarily able to hunt and close new business. Secondarily, the TAM should be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
This position is open to candidates based out of either the Greater Minneapolis Area or Greater Kansas City Area.
- Hunt, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Provide functional and technical support to prospects and customers
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars both in-region and nationally
- Ability to manage a realistic sales funnel, follow up on inbound leads quickly, and cold call into large Fortune 500 / S&P 500 size organizations
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge in security and compliance space: Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance, Web Application Scanning, Threat Hunting / EDR, File Integrity Monitoring, and other enterprise security solutions.
- Strong track record of hunting, consulting, and closing new business
- Experience with Qualys is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with compliance benchmarks such as CIS level 1 & 2, PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, NERC, CIP, NIST, etc.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Must be comfortable interacting at all levels within customer organizations, i.e., from C-level to front-line technical staff
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-7 years relevant experience – degree not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory after the COVID-19 pandemic is over
- Able to comfortably present to prospects and clients using video conferencing solutions in a work-from-home environment