Lead Software Engineer, End Point Protection
We are seeking a highly talented Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to work on the End Point Protection. Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will be responsible for analyzing, testing, validating, automating, and triaging issues for a highly scalable SaaS-based cloud security platform.
For this position, you will be required to:
- Review and analyze system specifications and design documents to understand the system and narrow down likely failure cases.
- Lead and coordinate with other QA personnel to develop cost and time-effective test plans
- Architect and guide cross-team efforts for manual/automated efforts
- Develop automated test cases in Python or C#
- Develop tools to speeding up the test process
- Develop tools/frameworks / in house products to enable the development team
- Write UT using the Unit Testing frameworks.
- Using SysInternals tools and write custom wrappers.
- Execute and analyze the results of manual and automated test cases
- Thoroughly validate product functionality to ensure conformance with all specifications.
- Create comprehensive bug reports in JIRA for the development team.
- Help to recreate and troubleshoot issues. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation thorough end-to-end testing
- Coordinate with other related teams to validate end-to-end product quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What are we looking for in terms of skillsets:
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a QAE / Automation Engineer / Tools development / SDET or similar role
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Understanding of administration and instrumentation of the Windows OS - should know the toolsets and troubleshooting commands (Sysinternals, how to view network settings, Event Viewer, system configuration, start/stop services, etc.)
- Working knowledge of a programming language (C/C++/C#, Python)
- Ability to write automated tests, in the above language, to manipulate Windows objects such as files, directories and services, and SQLite databases. An analytical mindset with an aptitude to solve problems quickly
- Good communication and organizational skills needed to coordinate with multiple teams
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering or a related field
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of REST
- Familiarity and experience with patch management/ endpoint security software testing, and with testing Windows drivers / HLK / Certification process
What we can offer:
- An environment to thrive and take initiative.
- A workplace, where you can flourish by working with some of the best minds in this field.
- An opportunity to work on world-class innovative products.